Believe in your dream

bright night today, so many lamps around the building. I'm on 21st floor looking out from the balcony.
never imagine before that I can stand here in the capital city in one of the skyscrapers. I was thinking what is hotel? what the different of hotel and apartment? and how to feel in the skyscrapers. I just thought it when I was child.
now, Allah SWT gives me chance to live in Apartment for while, haha yes only 5 days but for people like me sleep and live in apartment is a bit impossible. I live here without paying but I still relish all of the facilities, all praise to Allah SWT.
no no, I don't want to show off or something else, the point that I want to share is believe in your dream even though it's simple dream like my experience above haha. if you believe, you'll have more energy from inside your mind and you'll have no time to think about failure. I've passed it many times such as when I was the junior high school I really want to enter in most popular Senior high school in my country. unfortunately, my school wasn't good and I'm not clever enough but my desire is too strong and I believe in my dream will come true, so I looked for how to be accepted in that school. people around me told me that I'm too confident and some of them told that I wouldn't be accepted. but I don't care really really don't care. I just believe in my dream and I don't have time to think about their opinion as long as I try to be accepted why I have to scare?? if that moment I did not accept I'm sure that Allah will give me more. Just believe in your dream and ask the dua to Allah SWT. believe that He will make it real
nothing impossible right?
Rahman (love) Allah is more than Mom's love for her child and Rahman Allah precedes His destiny. just ask Him with sincere your heart, increase your taqwa. InsyaAllah all you wanted will be true

Comments